Organization | Sep 07, 2021 | GKGHA | 1218 views
City of Kingston Covid-19 Protocols
City of Kingston Arena Covid-19 Protocols
Starting Sept. 7th, the following protocols will be in place at:Invista, Memorial Centre, Centre 70 and Cataraqui Community Centre.
- Maximum of 50 participants at ice level
- Maximum of 100 people in the stands maintaining physical distancing of 6ft (2m) unless members of the same household.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the facility. Water fill stations are available, and users are permitted to bring refillable water bottles for use.
- Masks must be worn at all times, until helmets are on or on the patrons is on the ice surface.
- 3 dressing rooms per hour in which occupancy restriction must be adhered to.- Patrons can arrive a maximum of 30 minutes prior to scheduled ice time.- Screening is still required at this time upon entry.
- Participants must exit ice immediately at the 50-minute buzzer. Delays will not be tolerated due to the impact on cleaning protocols.
- Patrons must vacate dressing room a maximum of 20 Minutes after final buzzer.- Permit holders must ensure participants proceed directly to permitted area. No loitering is permitted in the lobby or main concourse areas.
- All activities within the rink must be conducted in accordance with provincial regulations https://www.ontario.ca/page/reopening-ontario
- Accident/incidents are to be reported to the Arena Operator or Front Desk staff.